About Me

My photo
Well hello there :) Mai for short and I'm 16 . Welcome to my second blog .My dad asks me to do this blog and write everything in English. And that's the only way for me to improve my English . Thanks for the support dad , iloveyou :')

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Proverb .

Okayy so hello there :)
Yes now it's 10.30 p.m and I'm still not sleepy .
Too much problem ,
it's not a problem actually but I created the problem myself .


My dad told me ,
we control our feelings ,
but this pressure killing me >.<
Mid year exam , full paper SPM format .
I have to write 3 essay out of 5 essay for my history exam .
My dad asks me to get A's for history subjects ,
but I'm like errr but no worries I'll try my best dad :')
Ever heard this proverb ,
Rome was not built in a day .
I love that proverb .
My dad told me , things ain't gonna be drastically change but it will take time :)
Yes especially when it comes for learning addmath .
Killer addmath :|
And not forget ,
I also loves this proverb ,
wishing a snowman a happy summer .
Ouhh I pick this words from my literature books bi title QWERTYUIOP . :)
Then then ,
there are some more :p ,
off to cloud nine .
most of you guys must have heard this proverb isn't ?
yess it means when we're too happy :)
So I think that's all for now ,
wanna revise some subjects ,
goodnight :)

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, some comments for this one. Check also the last one, there are still a few errors there.

    Proverb .
    Okayy so hello there :)
    Yes now it's 10.30 p.m and I'm still not sleepy .
    Too much problem.
    Actually, it's not really a problem but I only perceived it to be.


    My dad told me ,
    we must not let our emotions control us,
    but this pressure is killing me >.<
    This coming Mid year exam will be a full paper SPM format .
    I have to write 3 essays out of 5 essays for my history exam .
    My dad asks me to get an A for history subject,
    but I'm like errr, but no worries I'll try my best dad :')
    Ever heard this proverb?
    Rome was not built in a day .
    I love that proverb .
    My dad told me good things take time to improve :)
    Yes especially when it comes for learning addmath .
    Killer addmath :|

    I also love this proverb ,
    wishing a snowman a happy summer .
    Ouhh I pick this words from my literature book title QWERTYUIOP . :)
    Then then ,
    there are some more :p ,
    off to cloud nine .
    most of you guys must have heard this proverb right ?
    yess it means that we're very happy :)
    So I think that's all for now ,
    wanna review a few subjects ,
    goodnight :)

    ReplyDelete