About Me

My photo
Well hello there :) Mai for short and I'm 16 . Welcome to my second blog .My dad asks me to do this blog and write everything in English. And that's the only way for me to improve my English . Thanks for the support dad , iloveyou :')

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Today .

So hello there friends ;)
So how are you ?
Me ? Felt relieved .
Alhamdulillah :)
Why ?
My class teacher told me there would be no streaming.
Probably we'll be streamed mid year .
Thanks God for hearing my prayer , Alhamdulillah .
I ask God to give me one more chance to prove that I'm qualified to enter 4sb .
And yes God had hearing my prayers , Alhamdulillah :)
3 weeks from now will be our mid term ,
pray for me :) 
.
I don't want to let my parents down again .
Then today in school ,
I saw kak yanaaaaaa .
When I saw her ,
I run off and hugged her .
yes I miss her so much .
When she hugged me , she doesn't hug my body , but she hug my soul :')
Iloveyou :*
She's the only person who truly understand my feelings .
And she's the only person who motivated me like a lot .
Thanks :)
Okayy guys ,
I think that's all for now ,
kinda tired , goodnight :)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, some suggestions:

    My class teacher told me there would be no streaming.
    Probably we'll be streamed mid year .
    Thanks God for hearing my prayer , Alhamdulillah .
    I ask God to give me one more chance to prove that I'm qualified to enter 4sb .
    And yes God had hearing my prayers , Alhamdulillah :)
    3 weeks from now will be our mid term ,
    pray for me :)
    I don't want to let my parents down again .
    Then today in school ,
    I saw kak yanaaaaaa .
    When I saw her ,
    I ran off and hugged her .
    yes I miss her so much .
    When she hugged me , she didn't only hug my body , but also she hugged my soul :')
    Iloveyou :*
    She's the only person who truly understand my feelings .
    And she's the only person who motivates me a lot .
    Thanks :)
    Okayy guys ,
    I think that's all for now ,
    kinda tired , goodnight :)

    ReplyDelete