About Me

My photo
Well hello there :) Mai for short and I'm 16 . Welcome to my second blog .My dad asks me to do this blog and write everything in English. And that's the only way for me to improve my English . Thanks for the support dad , iloveyou :')

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday 11 April 2011

Awesome juniors :*

Okayy talking bout having an awesome juniors ,
I truly had been given that gift .
First of all yes ,
my gorgeous , Nur Nabila :)


Yes she's adorable but sometimes with me ,
she is so shame hikhik ;)
And yes not forget ,
my two little happiness :)
Athilya Azzra and Nurul Nadirah :)


Azzra is kinda happy-go-lucky girl and I love her smile :)
See there on her cheek , there's a dimple .
hehe and the dimple was cute :>
Okayy talking bout Nurul ,
Nurul is kinda tough , has a loud voice and yet she's still has the sweetest face ever :)
I love her face because she's looking adorable ;)
then meet my caring junior ,
Aishah Humaira :)


Don't ask , her English was superb !
Yes more superb than me , she's talking english very well .
And I admirer her English Language :)
And not forget ,
 Nameerah and Zahirah ,
Iloveyou guys tooo , no worries :]
I'll always be your sister :)
But when can we take some photos just me and you ?
hehe xD
I wanna put in my blog ;)
Smart Niaga maybe hehhh ;)
So guys ,
off to bed ,
goodnight :)

2 comments:

  1. Maitoyah,

    "My dad asks me to do this blog and write everything in it with English Language . And that's the only way for me to improve my weakness towards English"

    Better:

    "My dad asks me to do this blog and write everything in English. And that's the only way for me to improve my English"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abahhhhhhhhhhhh ,
    thousand time I told you , my name is MAISARAH .
    Abohh abohhh =.=
    Hehh okayy nnt sarah tukar , thanks :)

    ReplyDelete