About Me

My photo
Well hello there :) Mai for short and I'm 16 . Welcome to my second blog .My dad asks me to do this blog and write everything in English. And that's the only way for me to improve my English . Thanks for the support dad , iloveyou :')

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday 11 April 2011

A big congratulations .

Well it's me again :)
So how's life going hehh ?
Okayy in this posts ,
I wanna wish my one and only brother , Adam Mahmud  a big congratulations .


A big congratulations to you because won the football team at the final .
Okay the final was held at SABS and SMART was compete with SMK Pelabuhan .
I heard the score was 3-2 .
I was like wowwwwww :O
So guys , congrats ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, some suggestions:

    A big congratulation.
    Well it's me again :)
    So how's life going hehh ?
    Okayy in this posts ,
    I wanna wish my one and only big brother , Adam Mahmud a big congratulation.

    A big congratulation to you because the football team won the final .
    Okay the final was held at SABS and the finalists were SMART and SMK Pelabuhan .
    I heard the score was 3-2 in favor of SMART.
    I was like wowwwwww :O
    So guys , congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete